Per DTI FTEB Permit No. 13348, Series of 2019.
I. How to avail
- 1. Go to https://www.flyskyjetair.com/
- 2. Input the details of the desired departure dates and destination.
- 3. Check and choose the available flights with the corresponding regular prices.
- 4. After reading the terms and conditions, tick off that you’ve read and agree on the terms and conditions.
- 5. Input the passenger’s details.
- 6. Cross-check details of your chosen departure flight and passenger details then proceed to pay.
- 7. Look for the “BPI Cards Promo Payment” Option and click on it.
- 8. Click “Proceed Payment” and enter the participating BPI Card details to finalize payment. Please ensure to input the correct BPI Card number to successfully avail of the discount.
- The promo is open to existing cardholders of the following BPI Cards:
- BPI Credit Cards
- BPI Credit (eCredit, Blue Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, Visa Signature, Petron-BPI Mastercard, Edge Mastercard, BPI SkyMiles Mastercard, BPI SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard, BPI Amore Visa, and BPI Amore Visa Platinum, BPI Corporate Mastercard), and
- BPI Family Bank Mastercard
- My ePrepaid Mastercard, ePay Mastercard, ePay Visa, More Fun Visa Prepaid Card, and Amore Visa Prepaid
Must have available load.
BPI Prepaid Cards
III. Terms and Conditions
- 1. The Promo may be availed of by the qualified Cardholders during the Selling Period from August 12 to September 13, 2019.
- 2. The Promo is valid only for SkyJet flights within the Travel Period from August 12 to December 31, 2019.
- 3. The Promo is applicable for SkyJet’s BASE FARES ONLY and is inclusive of VAT and exclusive of Aviation Security Fee (ASF), Domestic Passenger Service Charge (DPSC) and Fuel Surcharge (YQ).
- 4. For inquiries please call SkyJet at this telephone number: 8-759538 (8SKYJET).
- 5. The following embargo dates apply:
August 08 – 13, 2019
August 16 – 27, 2019
October 31 – November 4, 2019
December 18 to 31, 2019
- 6. The Promo is not transferable and is not convertible to cash or gift certificate.
- 7. The Promo cannot be used in conjunction with other on-going promos and discounts of the participating merchant.
- 8. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- 9. Any dispute concerning the Promo shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant, in concurrence with DTI.
- 10. BPI reserves the right to charge the discount to the BPI Card should the purchase of the Cardholder be found fraudulent, e.g. stolen cards, compromised account, skimming, phishing and identity theft.
- 11. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves merchant and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- 12. Terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to instances where they are applicable in this offer.
IV. Customer Support
For any questions or clarifications, please contact SkyJet through the following channels:
Telephone #: 8-759538 (8SKYJET)
Email: [email protected]