Frequently Asked Questions
1. I would like to avail of the promo, does the point of origin have to be Manila?
Point of origin can be from any of the SkyJet destinations. However, your return trip must be to the same point of origin. As a sample, you can fly from Caticlan to Manila with your return flight back to Caticlan.
2. My onwards flights falls on my birthday month but my return flight will fall on the next month. Can I still avail of the promo?
Yes, as long as the onward flight falls on your birthday month, your return flight can be any month. However, please note that the rate could be different depending on your month of travel, so have a SkyJet Booking Agent assist you in coming up with a quote.
3. Is mixing of routes allowed? Let’s say I want to avail of the MNL to Boracay but I want my FREE return trip to be Siargao to MNL. Both trips will be traveled within my birthday month?
For this promo, no mixing of routes is allowed. You can avail of roundtrip to Siargao rates with this promo and book a flight to Boracay with us as well, we have great rates year-round anyway!
4. My companion is my infant daughter and as such is qualified to avail of the Infant Fee rate, can I still avail of this promo?
To avail of this promo, your companion must be a full paying passenger.
5. I would like to fly with my twin brother so we’re celebrating our birthday within the same month–the same day even! Can we each avail of the FREE flight?
To avail of this promo, your companion must be a full paying passenger. You and your twin brother must each have a full paying companion. Why don’t you make it a trip for 4? The more the merrier.
6. I have an expired Passport and an unrenewed Driver’s License, can you consider this as proof of my birth date since at least it’s two IDs bearing my photo and birth date?
We require a valid ID that is unexpired. You may instead present a birth certificate and a valid secondary ID with photo such as a school or company-issued ID.
7. Regarding the payment, I want to pay through Credit Card but my companion will pay for his share via Payment Center. Is this allowed?
To avail of this promo, the payment for both the birthday celebrant’s and the companion’s flight must be settled together in one transaction.
8. We are a group of 4 who happen to celebrate our birthdays on the same month. Can we be each other’s companion and avail of one-way free flights each?
To avail of this promo, each birthday celebrant must be accompanied by a full paying passenger. So, since there are 4 of you celebrating your birtdays, you must each find a companion who will pay full roundtrip fares. There’ll be 8 people traveling in total. Sound like a fun plan. Note however that seats sell fast and it’s best to check with a SkyJet Booking Agent about the availability of seats on your desired flight/s.
9. I would like to avail of this promo for my upcoming Siargao trip for my birthday. My companion would only require a one-way flight from Manila to Siargao, because she actually lives in Siargao and will not require to return to Manila anymore. Can we still avail of the promo?
To avail of this promo, you need a companion who will book a roundtrip ticket. We suggest inviting another friend to fly with you to Siargao and make it a trip for 3.
10. I would like to celebrate my birthday in Coron together with my dearest lola as my companion. She is a senior citizen, will she still be able to avail of the Senior Citizen’s discount?
What a lovely idea to take your grandmother along with you! For this promo, you and your grandmother are entitled to avail of our year-round special fares. Since the fare is already discounted, no Senior Citizen discount will be applied.