We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
This Policy discloses SkyJet’s privacy practices for your information collected online or offline.
- Online and offline survey, reservation forms
- Our Contact Centers and Ticket Offices and such other websites, application and point of contact that we will develop in the future.
III. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual which could also be considered “sensitive personal information”, such as but not limited to the following:
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details [Address, Telephone number (including home and mobile phone numbers), Email address]
- Details related to your flights and other travel details, including your preferences with respect to your travel on our flights
- Payment details (such as credit/debit card number and expiry date) provided in connection with the purchase of our products and services
- And such other additional information that will be required in relation with herein declared purpose and use of information
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
- USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your booking and other incidental request;
- To contact you about your booking, travel, freight and other arrangements;
- To process your payment and/or refund;
- To personalize your travel experience or provide services tailored to your requirements;
- To ensure the safety and security of all passengers when travelling with us, including investigating security and screening issues;
- To facilitate your participation in SkyJet’s Frequent Flyer Programs and other loyalty programs of other program partners, if applicable;
- To conduct marketing activities including sending out of email and SMS, for our products and services, or products and services of third parties, and to conduct market and other historical and scientific research to improve our products, services and marketing activities and generating consumer insights which may include combining personal information from third parties or public sources;
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations, including laws relating to immigration, customs and border security.
- For customer support, including resolving and providing assistance for mishandled or missing baggage claims or responding to other inquiries, requests or investigation;
And for all other purposes necessary for the provision of travel and other incidental services pursuant to your transaction.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In compliance with our legal obligations under the law and to various law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and government, and their service providers for security, customs and immigration purposes, we will disclose your Personal Information upon the request of the respective authorized officers.
When you provide us with your personal information through the applicable platform described in Art.II, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time.
You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SKYJET HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF SKYJET HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST SKYJET FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
We have established appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Information provided to us. We use several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls and encryption in safeguarding the storage of data. Personal Information is encrypted as it travels over the internet because we use a Security Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. These safeguards are regularly reviewed to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure and improper use of your information, and to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the data. We will adapt and implement the necessary changes for security measures to ensure continuous security of your Personal Information.
VII. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
VIII. ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to view the personal information we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed by SkyJet, please contact us at our e-mail address below. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records.
- NO SPAM, SPYWARE, OR VIRUS
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on SkyJet’s Website. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
The Personal Information you have provided in the Sites shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with third parties. You may exercise your particular Right to Access, Modify and Delete the Personal Information and change marketing preferences, by contacting us through the information provided below:
MIAA Property 4-02-114 G, 5 Domestic Road, Pasay City, Philippines
Data Privacy Office
Tel number: 875-95-38 Email Address: [email protected]
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (PT)