SkyJet Airlines is gearing up to resume commercial operations following the declaration of the Philippine government’s directive in easing community quarantine restrictions in Metro Manila and other parts of the Philippines. We would also wish to inform everyone that we will be operating on reduced capacity until further notice.
Busuanga (Coron). We shall resume flights to and from Coron starting June 15, 2020.
Basco (Batanes). Flights to and from Basco will be cancelled until June 30, 2020 following the travel suspension imposed by the Local Government Unit of Batanes.
Siargao Flights. Flights to and from Siargao will be cancelled until August 31, 2020 following the airport closure and travel restriction imposed by the Local Government Unit of Siargao Island under Executive Order No. 20-018.
This is a developing situation, thus, there is chances that our plans and schedule may change to comply to directives of Local Government Unit of the airports we operate, Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB), Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) and Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA).
For passengers who wish to book flights, you may do so on the following channels:
– Visit www.flyskyjetair.com.
– Email us at [email protected]; or
– Thru our accredited Travel Agencies.
For passengers affected by flight cancellation due to travel suspension brought by COVID19 or as declared by the Local Government Unit, you may:
– Convert to Travel Funds with a validity of two (2) years from original travel date.
– Rebook flights without penalties but subject to fare difference (if applicable) to a new travel date after travel suspension has been lifted (Siargao and Batanes); or
– Get a full refund with waiver of refund fees; Please allow 3-4 billing cycles for payments made via debit or credit cards.
For Group bookings affected by flight cancellation due to travel suspension brought by COVID19 or as declared by the Local Government Unit, you may:
– Rebook flights without penalties but subject to fare difference (if applicable) to a new travel date after travel suspension has been lifted (Siargao and Batanes).
Ticket Office Opening
– We wish to inform our passengers that our ticketing office is closed until further notice. We also discourage anyone from going to our ticketing office for health and safety concern.
– If you have inquiries or concerns, you may email us at [email protected]
We would like to thank you for your understanding. Your health and safety is our top priority and hope you’ll continue to support us as we get back in the air.